Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Should be in Class but....

Welcome!

I have been thinking about starting one of these for a while. With the fact that I'm embarking on a new part of my life, I feel what better time to start a blog than now!? I'm not making any promises as far as content and how frequently I post, but I will do my best. Hopefully you find what I have to say, or what I am doing interesting, or else you wouldn't be here! Right now I'm just a guy who's about to graduate college with no idea what's next. We'll just have to see what God has in store for me.

I apologize for how short this first post is, but isn't every blog's first post just a welcome and what not? Seriously though, I have to run to class, Foundation Engineering. Fun stuff...    I know.

See ya!

-Bridgeman

No comments:

Post a Comment